Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sensational Shoe Sunday!!

Welcome again to another whimsical Sensational Shoe Sunday!

The first shoe makes me shiver in horror. The top fin makes me think an evil dinosauric piranha or some other oddly finned monster is about to swallow my foot, so there is no way I'd buy nor get near this one! Especially with my cute freshly pedicured toes (yes my toes are sparkly and cute!). This pair was found on www.makemechic.com



Now these were obviously made for my tootsies to adore. The leather ties make them dangerous and depending on the outfit slightly vixenish. Sigh! Want to catch a man? Try these with a sweet pair of Cuban hose and a pencil skirt. They'll never know what hit them! Also found at www.makemechic.com



Enjoy your fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment