Thursday, January 6, 2011

4 year old Views of life

To those who know me I have a son, he's 4 at the moment, and a very wise woman told me that his views would make a very fun weekly topic. Thus Thursdays are now View Days!

Today Aidan and I had a nose fight. Some might call it Eskimo kisses but he calls it a nose fight and the winner is the one with the nose that has the least wiggle in the fight. Hey! I don't call the shots in this game I just nod and smile. (Plus I try not to let it get out of hand to avoid headaches!)

Yesterday evening though was a challenge to keep a straight face though. My son ran up to me as I was reading in my favorite chair, he kissed my arm then with great joy said "HA! HA! I kissed you Mom, now you have pooties(his word for cooties) and you are now a GIRL!"  I tried to cringe appropriately for his benefit without breaking from a solemn look. It was really hard though, I mean Hello(!) I gave birth to you sweetie I AM a GIRL, but whateve. :) So then I told him he should kiss his grandfather to make him a girl too since it would ever so funny to him. I love it when he gets the shiney-yeah-I-get-to-be-bad-without-consequences look.

And for those who know him, he normally has a mustache of some sort at almost all times!

No comments:

Post a Comment