Saturday, January 1, 2011

Sensational Shoe Sunday


Sensational Shoes Sunday!!!

Each Sunday I will be showing the glory of sensational, seductive and ultimately stupendous shoes. Now granted I will show 2 types of shoes the amazing glorious and the startling scary.

Since it is winter and black is the utmost color to atone for all sins. I will start with this glorious little boot.

I like the look of almost construction boots but altogether a slender heel that screams “I could very well be a seductress”. Plus side it would look awesome with jeans or a shirt, at work or out to the movies with the girls. Another huge benefit is its price, which means you can have one in every color available if you wanted to (And really what girl wouldn’t want to?).



The second is ultimately a scary boot, well unless you like to fish in boots. Perhaps they were designed for the fishy set, I mean mermaids can not live on scales alone. They may think it’s fin-tastic! I guess it’s the mesh made to look like a fishing net that makes me cringe as visions of wriggling worms and slimy fish flop across the deck of my mind.

I found these two boots (along with many other lovely shoes) on www.makemechic.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment