Sunday, April 24, 2011

100-2


I’ve tried not to do it, honestly I have. I’m a good person but every time I see him; I can’t stop myself from fantasizing. It doesn’t matter the place or the time of day or whatever else is going on in my life; it’s my escape. Today I smiled secretly as he enters the elevator; his slate grey pinstripe suit always makes me want to moan. The color brings his eyes to almost piercing silver that could make Margaret Thatcher squirm. The fantasy begins to bloom in my mind as the elevator doors slide close. We’re alone and he doesn’t waste a second of it. He grabs my hair by the nape of my neck to crush me between the wall and his hard body. He’s fierce in his domination of every inch of me and I can do nothing but whimper gladly in submission. *Ding!* The fantasy breaks, as he steps out for his stop, never knowing the lurid things I wished he’d do. Then the impossible happens, he turns smiles and says “Can’t wait to take you for a ride again chere” and winks as the doors slide shut on my astonished face. The only thing I can do is blink and think Well DAMN!

No comments:

Post a Comment