Saturday, April 23, 2011

100-1

How does love show itself to you? Does it enrage you when someone hurts someone you care about? Does it whisper sweet nothings in your ear? Does it cover you in a warm blanket on a cold day? Does it scald your soul with passion and blaze through you with the heat of a thousand suns? Does it shred every last one of your senses until nothing remains? I have found that love does all of these things and more. My heart has shattered with both pain and joy on several different occasions. The question I should pose to myself is how do I let the love effect my life. Shall I run and hide until I feel devastated or allow it to slowly slide through me? I suppose my heart actually has a mind of it's own, I will just have to try to "negotiate" with it. *Smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment